Malori knows and believes in a balanced lifestyle that encompasses all dimensions of health and fitness. As a passionate fitness enthusiast herself, she believes fitness is an adventure resulting in having fun, while being rewarded.
Malori has 10 years of experience in the fitness/wellness industry. Her first customer service job was at 16 years old, working the front desk at the Billings Athletic Club. After graduating high school, she moved to Bozeman to pursue a degree in kinesiology at MSU. In Bozeman, she continued her passion for fitness working customer service at the Ridge Athletic Club, The Yellowstone Club Spa and Fitness Center in Big Sky, MT. More recently, she was the manager at the Bozeman Orangetheory Fitness. She believes in the importance of creating a member experience every visit. From the time a member walks through the door until they walk out. A smile goes a long way!
In addition to having experience in fitness club operations, she is certified in several types of group fitness classes including: Les Mills, Body Step, Cycling, Total Barre, Zumba and is a WSI swim instructor.
- She grew up in Billings and spent every summer at Flathead Lake.
- She was a cheer and dance captain at Billings West High
- Won the All American cheerleading award and cheered at the Gator Bowl in Florida.
- Danced competitively for 16 years and has too many trophies to count.
- She loves the Dallas Cowboys and the Bobcats
- One of the loves in her life is her 5lb Yorkie, Paisley!
Contact email: email@example.com